In preparation for the weekend I plan on having, I am relaxing tonight and enjoying this heat with festive popsicles.
These are so healthy and very (VERY) easy to make. The recipe only calls for 4 ingredients- milk, yogurt, sprinkles and vanilla. You can always switch the milk for almond, coconut, soy milk, etc to change the flavor or to suit your dietary needs.
Enjoy! If you try this recipe, let me know how you liked it or if you modified it 🙂
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- Combine the yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl and stir. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and leave some room for expansion when it freezes.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy your Canada Day Frozen Bites
Hey hey! Happy Sunday 🙂
Hope your weekends are going well! Here in Ontario, it’s finally getting a little warm so I wanted to make a healthy, light, cold snack.
I made these Popsicles using only bananas, Nutella and yogurt. It very easy and really yummy! It’s refreshing and great for brunch desert or a quick snack.
I also did not have Popsicle molds at home so I used cupcake liners instead. It’s still the same outcome. This recipe is just enough for 12 cupcake Popsicles.
I left these to freeze over night. They freeze really fast. I checked after about 30 minutes and they were pretty solid already. So you can definitely shorten the amount of time recommended which is 6 hours.
They are like fudge Popsicles when they are frozen but fresher.
Here’s the recipe:
4 bananas; chopped
1/2 cup of Nutella
1/4 cup of yogurt
1. Blend the bananas till smooth. Stir in the Nutella and yoghurt and blend till it’s all combined
2. Pour the mix into your Popsicle mild or onto cupcake liners set in a muffin tin.
3. Freeze for 6 or more hours.
Tip: if you use cupcake liners, you should use a spoon to pop them out when frozen because the liners get frozen onto the tin