In preparation for the weekend I plan on having, I am relaxing tonight and enjoying this heat with festive popsicles.
These are so healthy and very (VERY) easy to make. The recipe only calls for 4 ingredients- milk, yogurt, sprinkles and vanilla. You can always switch the milk for almond, coconut, soy milk, etc to change the flavor or to suit your dietary needs.
Enjoy! If you try this recipe, let me know how you liked it or if you modified it 🙂
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- Combine the yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl and stir. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and leave some room for expansion when it freezes.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy your Canada Day Frozen Bites