Healthy and loaded with flavor! Just what this lazy Sunday needs.
Sunday dinners are always boring. I usually throw a frozen pizza in the oven or something simple like that. But I’m shaking things up today!
Baked salmon is probably one of my favorite things to eat with a little bit of rice, a nice garden salad and some wine.
This recipe is really easy to make and fast, you can pair salmon with just about anything (rice, potatoes, salad, you name it)!
Pictured below is the raw salmon and below that is the rosemary, lemon and garlic marinade. Pure heaven!
Let me know if you try this recipe and how it turned out! Tag #cookingwithyve on Instagram so I can see all your beautiful creations 🙂
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Add the salmon in and coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C)
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined baking sheet and drizzle the rest of the marinade over it. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve