Hello everyone! Hope y’all have been doing well. I haven’t posted in a while and I have no real excuse sooooo. YEH!
Anyways, today I made coconut milk thyme chicken and rice for dinner. Everyone knows how to make rice so I didn’t include that in this recipe. This chicken however is just as easy to make and fast too. I cooked from frozen chicken and everything (including the rice) was ready in about 40 minutes.
The garlic, thyme and coconut milk all combine so nicely!
Happy Sunday! Let me know what you think of this recipe either on my my tumblr or in the comments below!
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon butter
- ¾ teaspoons of dried thyme
- 3 garlic cloves; minced or diced
- 1/2 cups coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. When the butter is melted, add in the chicken till chicken is brown on the outside
- Add thyme and garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Transfer chicken into a casserole dish and pour in the coconut milk. Bake until chicken is cooked (about 30 minutes)